Extra episode info screen

qqx

Extra episode info screen

qqx
I've occasionally noticed this in the past, but it's become more prevalent since I switched to the new Metro theme.

Often when I finish watching an episode of a series and return to the episode info screen, exiting that info screen (either with the backspace key or by choosing to recycle the episode) takes me to the very same screen after showing a screen transition. The reason that it is more noticeable with the Metro theme is that there's now a very noticeable difference in the later screen, the area which would show the poster for the series instead shows the backdrop for a completely different series, the last one shown under the current header (so typically the oldest since I usually use the recorded date sorting).