Errors with 1.9.3

heffe2001
I'm getting tons of error and informational entries from RecordedTVHD in my event log.  Most of the errors are:

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.   at RecordedTVHDService.MovieXML.WriteMovieToDatabase()
   at RecordedTVHDService.Service1.CheckFileAndAddMetadata(String FilePath, SQLiteConnection sql_con)

Then I'll get 10-15 'Information' logs:

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.   at RecordedTVHDService.TVXML.WriteTVToDatabase()
   at RecordedTVHDService.Service1.CheckFileAndAddMetadata(String FilePath, SQLiteConnection sql_con)

Re: Errors with 1.9.3

Has anybody else seen this? Have you tried restarting the service to see if it continues?

Re: Errors with 1.9.3

Beaker1024
I'm only gettting the following Errors Logged:  (They all seem related to the same 1-2 movies that I manually ID'd)

The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.   at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()
   at RecordedTVHDService.Service1.GetArtwork(String imageUrl, String SaveArtworkPath) - imageUrl = http://d3gtl9l2a4fn1j.cloudfront.net/t/p/original - SaveArtworkPathc:\Users\Public\RecordedTVHD\Images\Backdrops\]

Trying to create backdrop thumb error: c:\Users\Public\RecordedTVHD\Images\Backdrops\][All about Cowboys.jpgc:\Users\Public\RecordedTVHD\Images\Backdrops\][All about Cowboys.jpg   at System.Drawing.Image.FromFile(String filename, Boolean useEmbeddedColorManagement)
   at RecordedTVHDService.Service1.ResizeBackdropForThumbnail(String imagePath)

A generic error occurred in GDI+.   at System.Drawing.Image.Save(String filename, ImageCodecInfo encoder, EncoderParameters encoderParams)
   at RecordedTVHDService.Service1.GetArtwork(String imageUrl, String SaveArtworkPath) - imageUrl = http://thetvdb.com/banners/fanart/original/263365-1.jpg - SaveArtworkPathc:\Users\Public\RecordedTVHD\Images\Backdrops\263365][!MCSeries!289507806.jpg