Error when launching House Hunters international

Error when launching House Hunters international

chrisdfw

How can i fix this error I am on the new beta and it does not fix it.

Re: Error when launching House Hunters international

Sorry about that.... Thanks for letting me know about the problem.  I've fixed the problem and updated the beta, but I left the same version number so you will have to uninstall the current version before installing the update.

Latest Beta Info and Download

Re: Error when launching House Hunters international

chrisdfw
Thank you its now working