Error Message

vance
Hello,
I am running a recent beta version. I am not sure of the release but the installer was built on March 27th.

WMC has shutdown on me a couple of times since the install. It occurs just after I finish watching a show. I forgot to note the exact error but a dialog box pops up complaining about an unexpected error and offering to restart the application if I click a button.

I searched for the error in event viewer under administrative tools in control panel. While I did not stumble upon the two error of note I did see that your program generated around 1000 errors in the last days with the message below.

Perhaps my issue is unique to me but if you get other similar reports perhaps you can identify a pattern.
Thanks,
Vance

Abort due to constraint violation column FileLocation is not unique at System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.Reset(SQLiteStatement stmt) at System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.Step(SQLiteStatement stmt) at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader.NextResult() at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader..ctor(SQLiteCommand cmd, CommandBehavior behave) at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior) at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteNonQuery() at RecordedTVHDService.Service1.CheckFileAndAddMetadata(String FilePath, Boolean ReadFromDatabase, SQLiteConnection sql_con)

Re: Error Message

Thanks for the info.... Please try out the latest beta and let me know if you still are having problems.

Re: Error Message

vance
I have installed the new version and if I have any problems I will report back.
At the risk of asking an obvious question, how can I tell what version I am running?
Thanks,
Vance

Re: Error Message

It wasn't very visible until now. It is now on the main settings page inside Recorded TV HD. The only place to look before was under "Programs and Features" under the control panel.