Error - Could not convert from current position to timespan. ...

Error - Could not convert from current position to timespan. ...

Bull_07
This post was updated on .
Starting with 1.7 I started getting this error message.  It doesn't happen with every show, but enough to drive me crazy.
I did just upgrade to the 1.7.3 and still getting it.

Yes, my T.V. has been taken over by my kids.

I meant to also add, this is on the networked PC running Windows 7.

The main PC with all the recorded TV that does the recording has no issues.
XBOX 360 extender has no issue either.

Re: Error - Could not convert from current position to timespan. ...

Re: Error - Could not convert from current position to timespan. ...

Bull_07
Is it safe to download and install that the 1.7.4.  Is that a final version or a testing version?

Re: Error - Could not convert from current position to timespan. ...

It isn't an official public release, but you shouldn't have any problems with it. I've only made a couple of changes since the last official release and nothing should be broken. :)

Re: Error - Could not convert from current position to timespan. ...

Bull_07
Yep, that fixed it.  Thank you.