Episodes Overide

poissony
After editing an episode using the Episode Overide the list jumps back to the first episode. Would it be possible for it to remain in the same position as the episode you were editing? I've got dozens of episodes I need to edit manually and it would make the job easier if I didn't have to keep navigating back to where I was in the list.

Thanks.

Re: Episodes Overide

That should be fixed in the latest beta. If it isn't in the latest released beta it will be in the next beta release as I know I fixed that already.  Thanks.