Episodes List's Episodes sort (Latest First) is not working

Episodes List's Episodes sort (Latest First) is not working

MoRBiD MaNGLeR
MJT,

On the Episodes List (in List View at least), the Oldest First and Latest First sorts for both Date Recorded and Original Air Date are working fine.  However, the Latest First sort for Episodes is not working.  I thought you might want to know.

MoRBiD

Re: Episodes List's Episodes sort (Latest First) is not working

Odd. It is working fine for me. I've attached a screenshot. Is this what you are talking about?

Re: Episodes List's Episodes sort (Latest First) is not working

MoRBiD MaNGLeR
It's working for me now.  I'm not sure why it wasn't before.  Thanks for the follow-up.

MoRBiD

P.S.  I wouldn't get too attached to 1600 Penn.  Its ratings are abysmal, even for NBC.