Episode detail - Actions and Other Showings

Episode detail - Actions and Other Showings

ehanson555
When in a particular episode, Recorded TV HD (MCE theme) seems to have two things it can show: Synopsis and Favorites. In the default Media Center Recorded TV screen, there is Synopsis, Actions, and Other Showings. Can you please add Actions and/or Other Showings to your application?

Re: Episode detail - Actions and Other Showings

For some reason Microsoft really limits what 3rd party developers can do and how much data you can pull from the guide... I'm looking into this. Others, such as Remote Potato, have found ways around this. I do not believe what they are doing is allowed to be done in a commercial product. I may be wrong, but I will look into what can and cannot be done.

Thanks for the suggestion