Episode count sometimes doubled

arolson101
Often a "folder" of shows will show "(2)" when there's only 1 episode in there, or "(4)" when there are 2.  I'm not sure if it's all shows or not, but it's at least a fair number of them.

Re: Episode count sometimes doubled

crichman
I have the same issue, too.  Did you ever find a fix?

Re: Episode count sometimes doubled

IT Troll
I get this but with only one show at the moment. It shows two when there is only one. Watch and delete the show and the listing is removed completely (as you would expect). Record a new episode and it jumps back to two.

I guess there is an errant entry in the database. I'll take a closer look next time it happens.