Episode Not Displaying

nathagt
I've encountered a strange issue. I've recorded several shows in the last few days as part of a recording series. The cover art and backdrop show up, and the episode is listed underneath that in the recent episode section. But when I drill in, the navigation bar on the left is blank. No episode listed. I can scroll through the sort options across the top, but no matter what I choose the episode does not display.

Here's what I've tried:

- Restart of MC
- Stop the RecordedTVHD service, restart it, then restart MC
- Move the .wtv file out of recorded tv folder then back in
- reboot PC

None of that worked. Any ideas? It only seems to affect a few shows and as far as I can tell they are all shows with only one episode. I might know more after it records another episode.

Re: Episode Not Displaying

nathagt
so is this not a good place to get support?

Re: Episode Not Displaying

Sorry I didn't respond earlier. That is a strange issue, but you can try the following:

In Recorded TV HD in Media Center go to the wrench icon with the arrow keys.
Go to Fix Artwork or Identification Problem -> Series or Movie Artwork or Data is Wrong.
Now, highlight the series you are having the problem with and press the clear button on the remote or delete key on your keyboard to delete the series information in the database. If there is more than one listed for that series be sure to delete all of them.
You should also play around with the checkboxes on the top to make sure there aren't anymore series there listed with the same name.

Within the next few minutes (should be within 10 minutes) the episodes will be re-identified and hopefully your problems are solved.