Episode Artwork Question

magpowerzip
The wrong artwork and episode info is being loaded for "Stargate Atlantis"
I have the series names as the following:

Stargate Atlantis/Season 01/Stargate Atlantis 1x01 - Episode 01.mkv

I have also tried:

Stargate Atlantis/Season 01/Stargate Atlantis s01e01.mkv

Every single episode for all 5 seasons show up as "Preview to Stargate Atlantis",
which is a special episode of the series.

I have tried to fix it inside Recorded TV HD and it tells me that it is a "non-standard
file. Please rename file" or something to that effect.

I am not sure what I am doing wrong. I know I can manually edit them in the settings
program, but that will be very tedious. Please help. Anyone have any ideals?

Thanks. Later.

magpowerzip

Re: Episode Artwork Question

Sorry... try this:

You will need to move the files (or directory) out of the watched directories so they are removed from the database... then move then back in and they should be identified properly.

Re: Episode Artwork Question

magpowerzip
The new beta fixed this problem. Thanks so much for looking into it.
Your support is awesome. Thanks. Later.

magpowerzip