Entirely new product...

dopdahl
I'd pay another $20 for a 'What's On Now' app.

Similar to 'View Catagories' in the guide, except it displays in posterboard or wall of posters format the movies/shows that are currently playing, or soon to start.  Maybe stick it in the 'Now Playing' strip or something similar, maybe the TV strip as well.

Basically, you're allowed to navigate and then jump to the movie/show.  It's a posterboard formatted guide for stuff that is on right now or starting say at the next half hour block.

I would think that you could leverage what you've already got have another product in relatively short order.

Re: Entirely new product...

dopdahl

This feature is already in the 7MC 'Movie' strip... sorta.

Re: Entirely new product...

At this point my feature request list is very long and I do not expect to be able to do something like this anytime soon as it would take a considerable amount of time :) ... especially since Microsoft limits the number of requests that a developer is allowed to make in regards to guide data.  It is a good idea though.