Enhancement request

tony_park
Hi,

I wonder if, since you have the ability to add user favourites, whether it would be possible for these different users to be able to be used elsewhere, for example, my wife works as a teacher, and the number of times we sit down to watch tv together is very low - however we both watch a lot of the same programs, and end up not deleting programs just in case the other person hasn't seen it.

What would be great, is if in the series details, we can specific which users watch each of the series, and then for each episode, when one person has watched the recording, they could select a tickbox or something similar to show that they've watched it, then when all others that watch the recording also have seen it, only then would the delete be available?

Thanks
Tony

Re: Enhancement request

To do this you would basically have to identify yourself when opening up Recorded TV HD and then it would keep track of watched status per Recorded TV HD user.  Here is a poll... If there is enough support I will see what I can do...