Enhancement Request: Network Shares on Domain

Enhancement Request: Network Shares on Domain

sccrgoalie1
Hello,

First of all great app!  I was wondering if it would be possible for you to allow user credentials that supply a domain.  I have a domain at home and the mc pc is not currently connected due to some extender related issues.  Would it be possible for you to allow user names like the following:

domain\user
password

Re: Enhancement Request: Network Shares on Domain

It should work just fine if you use domain\user of the currently logged in account. My laptop is a part of my work's domain and I put in those credentials on the laptop.

I'm on vacation now, but let me know if it doesn't work as expected.

Re: Enhancement Request: Network Shares on Domain

sccrgoalie1
Thanks for the reply.  I was able to get it to work.