Editing a show forces a channel 0 when no channel was entered

Editing a show forces a channel 0 when no channel was entered

SikSlayer
Whenever I add in a Direct-to-DVD series, or some other content I didn't record directly, if I try and edit the episode description or whatever, a channel 0 is added, even if I delete it.

Re: Editing a show forces a channel 0 when no channel was entered

Thanks for the info... I'll see what I can do.

Been busy working a bunch on other things and I don't want to release a beta until they are done, so I'm not sure how long it will be.

Re: Editing a show forces a channel 0 when no channel was entered

Latest beta info and download - I didn't change it in the external settings app (forgot) but it is fixed in the new Recorded TV HD settings inside of Media Center