Downloaded show not identified - Real Time with Bill Maher

Downloaded show not identified - Real Time with Bill Maher

Gene
I love your product!  Best feature I've added to MC.

Can you take a look to see why Real.Time.With.Bill.Maher... episodes are not being identified?  All of my other downloaded shows are automatically and correctly identified and added to the list of recorded shows.

I'm running version 1.7.18.

Re: Downloaded show not identified - Real Time with Bill Maher

Can you give me an example of a full file name? When I name my file "Real.Time.With.Bill.Maher.S10E29.mp4" it works fine.

I'm pulling my info from here: http://thetvdb.com/?tab=season&seriesid=72231&seasonid=478268&lid=7

Re: Downloaded show not identified - Real Time with Bill Maher

Gene
Real.Time.With.Bill.Maher.2012.09.07.HDTV.x264-SYS.[VTV].mp4

Thanks!

http://recorded-tv-hd-forum.1045789.n5.nabble.com/Downloaded-show-not-identified-Real-Time-with-Bill-Maher-tp5707237p5707238.html
To unsubscribe from Downloaded show not identified - Real Time with Bill Maher, click here.
NAML

Re: Downloaded show not identified - Real Time with Bill Maher

Gene
I also use this feed:http://showrss.karmorra.info/?cs=browse&show=97 to download shows.

I've not seen a feed that lists the titles for this show with season/episode numbers,only aired dates.  Are you aware of another RSS feed that has the season/episode data in the title where I can get this show?

Re: Downloaded show not identified - Real Time with Bill Maher

TheMayor
Unless I'm wrong, but RTVHD, uses TVDB.com & TheMovieDb.com to indentify shows & their coresponding Season & Episode.   I don't believe it's setup to use any other sites to identify the shows.