Deleting single recording from main screen

qqx

Deleting single recording from main screen

qqx
When I press the "clear" button on my remote while a single recording is selected in the main screen, the confirmation dialog that comes up uses the incorrect series name.  If I'd previously gone into the details view of a recording or series it will use the name of that series in the confirmation dialog, if I've just started Recorded TV HD the series name in the dialog will be blank.  In either case, the episode title displayed in the dialog is correct and the correct item will be deleted if I confirm that.

Re: Deleting single recording from main screen

Thanks. I'll get that fixed.