Deleting 1 episode causes all episodes to vanish

Deleting 1 episode causes all episodes to vanish

Bull_07
Most of the time when I delete an episode out of a series, sometimes all the episodes vanish.
If I get out of the series and go back in, they are all there. (Except the one I deleted).
Every once in a while it works, but if I have 5 episodes to delete, I have to go in, Delete, get out of the series, go back in, Delete and the cycle stays like that until I'm done.

Re: Deleting 1 episode causes all episodes to vanish

Odd... Is anyone else seeing this?

Re: Deleting 1 episode causes all episodes to vanish

Bull_07
I notice this now on the networked PC's.  I haven't done this yet directly on the main Machine where the data is stored.

Next time I have a couple shows to delete I will do it on the main system and report back.
It almost seems like the refresh freaks out.

Re: Deleting 1 episode causes all episodes to vanish

Bull_07
I deleted a handful on the main system and I didn't see any vanishing acts to the list.

I'll keep you posted.

Re: Deleting 1 episode causes all episodes to vanish

Bull_07
Ok, so it happened again.  This time I did it on the main machine where the TV Shows are stored.
First, Second, and Third episode being deleted, no issues
Fourth episode deleted and when it went to refresh the list vanished.
This is what happened after the fourth episode.

If I go back one folder and then go back into it then the folder then it's ok again.

Once it happens then it could blank out after every deletion after that.

I guess the title should be changed to "After multiple deletions it causes all episodes to vanish off the list"

Re: Deleting 1 episode causes all episodes to vanish

Not sure if I fixed it or not, but I attempted to fix it in the latest beta:

Latest Beta Information and Download