Delete one time entrys

thepackfan
When i set up Fav List, I see old one time recordings (movies or series ) I no longer record.
is it possible to remove these entries some how?

Re: Delete one time entrys

Not sure exactly what you are asking.

Do you mean that there are still recordings saved on your hard drive that you want to remove from the favorites list?  If so you can go to one of the episodes and remove it from the favorites list there.

Re: Delete one time entrys

thepackfan
Im talking about the  The long list of everything  that you choose from when setting up a favorite list. i have a bunch of onetime shows to scan past when setting up other fav lists.

I hope I'm Making myself clear. I really like your software.

Thanks again.

Re: Delete one time entrys

Understood.  Thank you for the suggestion. I have an idea that will solve the problem.

Re: Delete one time entrys

we7313
I agree with this request and would like to add to it.
It would also be nice to have a checkbox that says: hide shows already in another category, or a checkbox that says only show items not assigned to a category.

This would make my daily routine of assigning new shows to their category a a lot faster.

Thanks,
-Will

Re: Delete one time entrys

Both of these suggestions will be addressed in the next release. Thanks.