Delete movie artwork

IT Troll
I noticed that I have got a build up of artwork from movies I have watched and then deleted.

Perhaps it would make sense to delete all associated artwork when a movie is deleted.

It probably makes sense to leave TV show artwork as it may be reused for the next episode/season.

Re: Delete movie artwork

Makes sense. If you want to clear them out yourself you can do that by going to the settings inside of Recorded TV HD in Media Center -> Fix Artwork or Identification Problem -> Series or Movie Artwork or Data is Wrong -> Uncheck the "Hide series with no current recordings" and Check the "Show Movies" options -> Hover over the old movie you want to delete and press either the clear key on the remote or the delete key on your keyboard.