Delete all episodes in a folder

John123
Family is bad at deleting after watch.  Our old Tivo use to do this: when at the Recorded TV menu, where there are multiple shows and it has the name as : The Show Name (3)  so there are 3 shows in the "folder". Pressing DELETE would ask Y/N and then get rid of ALL the shows.

The problem I see is what remote key would be mapped to this function? A WMC remote, say the yellow or blue buttons?

Re: Delete all episodes in a folder

Pressing the clear button on the remote or the delete key on the keyboard will let you delete all shows for that series.

Re: Delete all episodes in a folder

John123
AWESOME.  There already.  Makes me wonder what other "cool" features you have added that I don't know about. Any great "here are all the functions" of RecordedTVHD write-ups?

Thanks!