Delete Series icon with no video file

MalibuDave42
Using 1.7.19, How do I delete a series that has no supporting video file?  I see in my RTVHD 2 row home screen an icon for "Land time forgot." I press enter, RTVHD responds "the file no longer exists...", if I press delete, press Delete?, RTVHD responds "cannot find file...". I tried using the RTVHD Settings application - but one cannot delete from there.

Re: Delete Series icon with no video file

Is it stored on a network drive or a local drive? Every once in a while, if it is on a network drive it will timeout and say it doesn't exist if the remote drive is "spinning up" and if you try again it will work. If not, I'm surprised the service didn't automatically remove it from the list. Let me know what the case is.

Re: Delete Series icon with no video file

MalibuDave42
Stored on a local drive.  The service was supposed to deleted it, eh... I check on it later today and let you know if this still a problem.

Thanks