Default action is Recycle vs. Play in v1.80

ehanson555
Since updating to 1.80, intermittently when drilling down into an episode from the list, the default action that is highlighted is Recycle, rather than Play. This is an issue when you come to click OK with your remote out of habit, and you do not realize that Recycle is selected. I have not been able to repro this at will, but have seen it several times so far. I am using the one row MCE theme. Anyone else seeing this?

Re: Default action is Recycle vs. Play in v1.80

I was trying to reproduce the order that the default Media Center Recorded TV section shows. It is supposed to reset focus on play, but I have seen it focus on recycle instead. I will look into this again and see if I can keep it from doing that.

Re: Default action is Recycle vs. Play in v1.80

ehanson555
Thanks very much.