Date Recorded view not combining series

tradetek
Before the latest 1.7.3 update, when I used the "date recorded" view with the banner turned on to show the date recorded, and series with multiple recordings would appear as a single entry in the view with the date based on the date that the latest episode was recorded.

Now the series are no longer being grouped and each episode is appearing in the view individually and I can't seem to find a setting to put it back the way it was.

Can you point me in the right direction for the setting to cause the episodes to get grouped by series in the date recorded view or did something break in the last update?

Re: Date Recorded view not combining series

I don't have that setting in the Media Center interface. In the Recorded TV HD Settings program outside of Media Center, under the "Headers" tab, there is a checkbox "(group by series)" that should be checked if you want them grouped.

Re: Date Recorded view not combining series

tradetek
Thanks! Note that in the next release it would be nice if the upgrade preserved all existing settings.

Have a good week.

Re: Date Recorded view not combining series

It does.... that option was broke in the last version and you must have checked it at one time or another in the past.