DVRMSToolbox

Ken62465
I'm using DVRMSToolbox with Showanalyzer and found that both software are writing files.  I can alter it but do not want to do so until I know in what exact location does Recorded TV HD look?  I'm assuming in the default DVRMSToolbox location of

\Users\Public\DVRMSToolbox\CommercialsXml  ?

Showanalyzer is also writing an .xml file in the folder which holds my recorded shows.  I can repoint Showanalyzer to the above directory but also wonder if it will still create the file....then DVRMSToolbox will come right behind and write another one over it.  That's no big deal actually.  You can also turn off Showanalyzer's creation of the file, but put the output directory in I suppose also....as long as this method would still have SA look in the the above directory so it won't scan again as Showanalyzer needs to see an xml file was created to avoid scanning again.

Re: DVRMSToolbox

Either the DVRMSToolbox location or in the directory with the recorded show will work for Recorded TV HD.

Re: DVRMSToolbox

Ken62465
Actually I'd prefer the \RecordedTV over the DVRMSToolbox default directory since last time I upgraded my SSD drive I had forgot the files were kept on my c:\ drive and lost the commercial skip files and had to scan them over again.  Since I use a \RecordedTV directory on separate media storage than the OS drive I'd save them in the event I ever forget these files were kept separate from the recording storage folder.

Thanks for that clarification that RTVHD looks in both directories.