DVD Folders

jakey
Hi all tryed the latest version and it coming along very well in add tv shows and movies from other file types buy one and that is dvd rips of movies which are riped to a video ts folder buy dvdfab dont wont to convert them to .mkv etc ,and was hopeing this file type would have been add in the new version (any idea when this file type will be add)?

many thanks jakey

ps keep up the great work

Re: DVD Folders

I'll have to take a look and see what I can do.  Thanks for the request.

Re: DVD Folders

Please try out the latest beta and let me know how that works for you. A folder named "VIDEO_TS" must be present for this to work. (Capitalization doesn't matter).

FYI... you can't delete them through the interface. Also there was a crazy Media Center bug where when you stopped playing of the dvd structure it would seem to just hang there until you pressed the back button. I've attempted to fix that by returning the user to Recorded TV HD after playing stops, but you may notice a slight delay.

Latest beta info and download