Custom Themes

gobo
I know this program doesn't look like it will ever be updated again but is there any chance it can be somehow opened up so we can create our own themes or at least edit the ones already there? It's still a great program though.

Re: Custom Themes

IT Troll
I think we are unlikely to see full on theme editing. But it would be very simple to expose the various graphical components as flat files which could then be tweaked and customised. I posted a similar request here:

http://recorded-tv-hd-forum.1045789.n5.nabble.com/Color-option-for-media-center-like-theme-tp5708745p5709208.html

As far as I can tell the graphics resources are currently wrapped inside a protected DLL.

Re: Custom Themes

gobo
Not to beat a dead horse but is there any way that what IT Troll said in the above post could be done for the users of RecordedTVHD. I know the program seems to be dead but it would be so cool to be able to create our own themes or at least just modify the current ones to breath new life into the program. Thanks. :)