Create Series from 'single' recording

oborenstein
Sometime I like to 'try-out' a new show before scheduling it as a series.  It would be great to be able to create a series from an episode's detail view.  Suggest that similar to how a series episode will have 'more options'->'cancel series', that recordings not currently part of a series have 'more options' -> 'create series'.

Re: Create Series from 'single' recording

Thank you for the request. Here is a work-around for you. When the show is playing go to the info for the episode by pressing left, right, or info button and then press the ok button. This will give you Media Center's standard interface for the recording and it will allow you to record the series from there.

Re: Create Series from 'single' recording

oborenstein
Thanks for the quick response and the work around.  This def. helps when deciding to 'stick with a series' while actively watching it, but sometimes I don't decide this until later on.  It would still be nice to have access to the feature from the RecordedTVHD interface, though it isn't a show stopper.  Great app!