Crash Scrolling past Law & Order: SVU

rgreenpc
If i jump past it with the mouse its ok but passing that show in the list causes a crash.

Re: Crash Scrolling past Law & Order: SVU

So just to clarify... Can you see the backdrop for Law & Order: SVU but when you try to go to the next one it crashes? Or is it crashing when highlighting Law & Order: SVU?

Re: Crash Scrolling past Law & Order: SVU

rgreenpc
No.. I see the ones above and below but when it gets to L&O: SVU the program closes. Attached are the event log posts.
events.evtx

Re: Crash Scrolling past Law & Order: SVU

Those actually aren't the event log entries for the crash you are talking about (I'm looking into the service errors you supplied).  Media Center saves the event entries in the following location:

In the Left Sidebar expand "Applications and Services Logs" -> Media Center

They actually don't show as errors for some reason... they will show as "information"... The source will be "ehExtHost"

So the easiest way to get the correct events would be to reproduce the error and then look at the top of the "Media Center" section under "Applications and Services Logs" in the event viewer.

Re: Crash Scrolling past Law & Order: SVU

Version 1.4.1 has been released and fixes this issue.  Thank you for reporting it!