Couple of small UI things that I noticed...

Couple of small UI things that I noticed...

MARKJANDERSON
I have MyChannelLogosXL installed on my HTPC and Recorded TV HD correctly displays most of the channel icons, but "A&E" seems to be not working, could it be the "&" is causing a problem?

One other issue I have noticed happens to be related to the episode descriptions associated with "The Wire". It appears that the downloaded text has extra line breaks (or something like that) embedded in them and they cause Recorded TV HD to shift some icons and the text itself into the wrong locations.

Normal display:

Incorrect display:

Thanks...