Couple of questions / Requests

TheMayor
Trying the application & so far loving it.  Just had a couple of requests.

1)  Any way to add the ability to change the record options for the series

2)  Any way to be able to sort by episode number in a series (S1 E1, E2, E3)?  I know some shows go out of order

3)  Any way to add ability to delete only when the file is in certain folders?  For example I'm having it watch a couple other folders besides the tv recording folders.  If someone deletes something in the recorded tv show folder, no big deal.  However would like it so they cannot delete videos I have in other folders.

4)  Last question what is the difference between the difference licenses?   For instance I assume the $20 is for installing only on 1 PC running media center, but how many extenders are allowed?   I'm assuming the $40 one is for installing it on as many Media center PC's (under the same roof)

Re: Couple of questions / Requests

1)  Currently at this point you must do this in the default interface. The fastest way to get there right now is to "click" on the "scheduled" header option.

2)  Not at this point. I didn't realize that any episodes were shown out of order. I usually sort by original air date.

3)  The latest beta has a "recycle bin" feature that may help. You can disable the delete button entirely in the latest beta as well. I might possibly add the ability to disable the delete button for certain series as well. Your suggestion is also a good one.

4)  You are correct. The $20 license is for 1 PC plus as many extenders as you connect to it.  The $40 license is for as many HTPCs as you may have in your house.