Corrupted installation

DailyPlanet
I get an error about SQLite and then it says the installation has become corrupted. Repair or reinstall. If I repair the issue stays. I uninstalled and reinstalled the latest beta and the issue stayed the same. I installed an older version and the program opened but as soon as it updated to the latest version, it pops up with the error again

Re: Corrupted installation

Can you provide the text or a screenshot of the SQLite error message?  Have you tried opening it again a couple minutes later (without uninstalling or repairing) to see if you get the same message?

Thanks for reporting it.  I can't seem to replicate it but I have a feeling it has to do with adding some columns to the database or other database maintenance.

Re: Corrupted installation

There is a possibility that I may have fixed the problem... although I have no way of testing it since I haven't been able to replicate it.

Can you try out the latest beta and let me know if it is fixed?

Re: Corrupted installation

prestonfaiks
I have the same issue.  But it only occurs on my HTPC, not on my xbox 360 extender.
This sql error happens only when selcting recorded TV from the menu strip, but I still get the corrupted error regardless of what item I select in the menu strip (guide for example).

When I revert to the non-beta version it works, but the menu strip is messed up because I was using the search item in the beta version (hack or not, it worked).  There didn't seem to be a way to remove the search item from the menu strip even when doing an uninstall, re-install.  I think the uninstaller should clear all the settings for a modified menu strip.

Anyway, attached is the screenshot.  Looking forward to a fix, I really like the program.
I'm still using the beta since it works on the extender where I do most of my viewing.
On the HTPC I just use the regular recorded tv.

-Preston

Re: Corrupted installation

Did you updated today? I thought I fixed that issue... I actually just uploaded a new installation file (with the same version number) a few minutes ago... If you have a couple of minutes please uninstall current version and download and install the latest beta.

Please let me know if you are still having the issue.  I just went through all of the sorting options to check for that error and didn't see it, but I could be wrong.

Re: Corrupted installation

prestonfaiks
Yes, you did fix that issue.  Thanks!

You should make it more obvious that a new version is posted.  I actually did check before I posted, but it didn't seem like anything had been updated.

Thanks again for the fix, that was really fast!

-Preston

Re: Corrupted installation

If you would like to be notified about beta releases when opening Recorded TV HD within Media Center you can use this beta toggle tool.

If I update the beta that will trigger and allow you to update to the newest beta.