Corrupt Installation

pezboy
I recently installed 1.7.24 Alpha and I've been getting an intermittent message saying "REGISTRATION - The installation has become corrupted. Please repair or reinstall Recorded TV HD" when switching between the MC7 Guide and RTH.

Re: Corrupt Installation

exTivoUser
I too was receiving this error after installing the latest alpha version (1.7.24).

This was happening on an xbox extender.  It happened several times in one day, forcing me to uninstall the alpha and re-install the latest beta (1.7.19).  Haven't seen the error with 1.7.19.

Re: Corrupt Installation

pezboy,

Was this on your HTPC or Xbox? I haven't used my Xbox much at all lately. I haven't ever seen this error. I've added some code to help debug the problem and will release a new alpha soon to see if it will either fix it or to narrow down what is happening.

Re: Corrupt Installation

pezboy
Sorry, I should have been more specific. It happened on both of my 360 extenders. Haven't seen it happen yet on my main HTPC but I will report back if it does.