Correct versions of DVRMSToolbox

mldenison
What are the latest, correct versions of  DVRMSToolbox and addin for WMC?  And where are they found?  I've been to the link listed in the FAQ and there's conflicting versions listed there with no mention of Windows 7, only Vista.

I'm running Windows 7 x64 and  DVRMS crashes and stops working about every day.  I have to reboot to get it going again.  It appears that any development is dead with this product as any versions I find are from 2010/2011.

Re: Correct versions of DVRMSToolbox

MoRBiD MaNGLeR
PUBLIC RELEASES:

DVRMSToolbox (DTB) - 1.2.2.5
Date Added: 05-29-2011
http://babgvant.com/files/folders/dvrmstoolbox/entry20437.aspx

DTBAddin - 1.0.0.7 (R3)
Date Added: 03-03-2011
http://babgvant.com/files/folders/dvrmstoolbox/entry20021.aspx

EARLY RELEASES (REQUIRING DONATION OR CONTRIBUTION):
http://babgvant.com/Wiki/view.aspx/Early_Access

DVRMSToolbox 1.2.2.7 R1 - Early Access
Date Added: 12-08-2011
http://babgvant.com/files/folders/eadt/entry20937.aspx