Continuous playback

cebalaw
One of the things I like most about Veetle, and now with the new Netflix site, is the continuous playback of a series (when one episode finishes, the next starts). This would be an appreciated feature in RecordedTV HD.

Re: Continuous playback

msully725
+1!!!!!!!!!

Re: Continuous playback

MoRBiD MaNGLeR
From the screen listing the series names, instead of doing OK to enter into the series, instead do Play.  It will bring up the extended Play menu where you can Play All In Order, Play All Unwatched, etc.  If you haven't already, check that out and let us know if that's what you're after.

MoRBiD

Re: Continuous playback

msully725
Will try this out tonight. If it works as I'm hoping, I'll be buying a license right after trying it out.

Re: Continuous playback

msully725
Just to update, this works PERFECTLY. Whole House License purchased!

Re: Continuous playback

KevinRush
Wow.
I'm a new user of Recorded TV HD (purchased months ago and just installed two days ago) and was just browsing the forums to see what I could learn.  This one feature, makes it all worth the trip.
You should promote this feature, with the others.

Thank You