Commercial info sometimes not there

mogulman
I noticed that when playing a recorded program, if I press the "Play" button on my remote, that the progress bar shows up without commercial info.   If I skip or ffwed, then the red marks show up.

Re: Commercial info sometimes not there

It is working the way I've programmed it. When I originally did it, it would have taken quite a bit more effort monitoring for the play button than just monitoring the play state for pause/play changes and skipping around so I stuck with that.

I may add this in the future, but I haven't really investigated if it is even possible to monitor for the play button from a background addin.