Commercial Skipping

mldenison
Each night, my HTPC is set for sleep mode. When I bring it out of sleep the next day, Recorded TV HD works fine. However, commercial skipping no longer works on new shows until the PC is rebooted. Has anyone else experienced this? I'm using ShowAnalyzer and DVRMS. Neither program has had any updates for several years that I can find. As near as I can tell, one or more services need to be stopped and restarted although I don't know which ones or how to automate it. Any help out there? Thanks

Re: Commercial Skipping

Do you have DVRMSToolbox start the scanning process or ShowAnalyzer monitor for files? Try the opposite since they both have the capability.

Re: Commercial Skipping

mldenison
Appreciate it.  I'll give it a try tomorrow as I'm recording now and DVRMS Toolbox seems to be corrupted - can't get to the configuration screen and remove/reinstall is throwing an error.

Re: Commercial Skipping

mldenison
I turned off the ShowAnalyzer file watcher and turned on the DVRMS file watcher.

I'm not having any more issues when resuming from sleep.

Re: Commercial Skipping

djlax152
I have the exact same problem.  looks like the install is corrupt or something.  now it wont let me uninstall it.

says " error 1001. An exception occurred while uninstalling. This exception will be ignored and the uninstall will continue however the application may might not be fully uninstalled after the uninstall is complete -> Object reference not set to an instance of an object

Does anyone else have this issue too?  also after i installed it i look under all programs -> DVRMSTToolbox I get Icons that look like they aren't associated to anything and when i click on them they try to open in internet explorer and error out. I looked at the file extension and it looks like they're all .lnk files (and this is before i even attempted to uninstall the program.

Anyone know how to get this working on win7 64-bit? I'd love to get this to work!