Commercial Break Viewer on and it's configured to off (1.9.3)

Commercial Break Viewer on and it's configured to off (1.9.3)

blich_iu
In 1.9.3, I have it set to Never and None and it looks like Commercial Break Viewer is still enabled on one of my extenders.  I looked in the globalsettings.ini and it's set to "ShowCommercialBreaks=none".

Is there another place I can check to ensure that it's disabled on all extenders?

Re: Commercial Break Viewer on and it's configured to off (1.9.3)

blich_iu
It looks like it is sometimes on and sometimes off.  I just started a recording and it was on.  When it skipped the 2nd commercial break, it was off.  Then I started another recording and it was off.  When I paused the recording and started it again, it was back on.

This only seems to happen on 1 out of 3 extenders.

Any ideas?

Re: Commercial Break Viewer on and it's configured to off (1.9.3)

Looks like mine is doing it when it starts to play only even though I set it to none. Same for you?

I'll look at my code and are where I messes up :) ... Thanks,

Re: Commercial Break Viewer on and it's configured to off (1.9.3)

If found the problem. I re-uploaded a new version 1.9.3 that fixes it (didn't feel like adding a new version number).... If you want to update just uninstall Recorded TV HD and download 1.9.3 from the main thread in this section.

Let me know if you have any trouble.

Re: Commercial Break Viewer on and it's configured to off (1.9.3)

blich_iu
That worked.  Thanks!

Re: Commercial Break Viewer on and it's configured to off (1.9.3)

mldenison
If I uninstall it won't I lose my watched indicators?

Re: Commercial Break Viewer on and it's configured to off (1.9.3)

No. You will not lose any settings/data if you uninstall.