Color option for "media center like" theme?

Color option for "media center like" theme?

cyterio
I'm looking to change the color of the "media center like" theme to closer match my custom themed WMC.  I am currently using Media Center Themer with the Modern8 Theme and it changes every part of media center with the exception being the blue color of the episode list inside recorded tv.  Can you direct me as to where I can find the files I would need to edit?

Re: Color option for "media center like" theme?

I'm storing my own images in Recorded TV HD's addin dll, and accessing them that way. They are not stored in any editable form.

Re: Color option for "media center like" theme?

IT Troll
I am also now using Media Center Themer with the Modern8 theme to give Media Center a fresher look. I actually use the Poster view in RTVHD and so I have mostly eliminated all the dated Media Center elements.

However one of the few things that remains in RTVHD (and bugs me more than it should) is the busy indicator (which frequently pops up). I guess this is also being stored in the addin DLL. This is a shame because if the resource was accessed from the standard ehres.dll it would automatically get changed by Media Center Themer.

Another place where the blue creeps back in is the button focus on the Settings screen. However this is less of an issue as this isn't seen on a daily basis.

It would be great if these resources could be exposed so that they can be themed for a consistent look.