Collection was modified...might not execute

Collection was modified...might not execute

okhomer
I have been noticing that when RTVHD updates with new recorded shows I will get this message a bunch of times....
Collection was modified; enumeration operation might not execute. at System.Data.RBTree`1.RBTreeEnumerator.MoveNext()  at RecordedTVHD.Application.get_SeriesList()

Then I get a message that the program has ended and will be returned to Media Center.  Then I will have to stop the service and the start it but sometimes I have to restart my PC because the service will not stop.  I only get this one one PC out of 3 that it is installed on but it is my main HTPC.  I have tried to uninstall and the reinstall it but I still seem to have the same problem.  Any help would be great.  Thanks.

Re: Collection was modified...might not execute

tradetek
I've seen this also, but in my case it's been benign. I've always just ignored it as a collection refresh timing issue in the betas and just moved on...

Re: Collection was modified...might not execute

okhomer
That would be fine but I am not running a beta version and I am not running this on a test box.  Any help would be great.

Re: Collection was modified...might not execute

I'll see what I can do. Thanks for letting me know.