Clock

SmoochiesBoss
Love the clock next to the setting link. Thank you! However, it is formatted as AM/PM instead of using the default system format, in my case 24h format.

Re: Clock

It seems to work when I have these settings.... Is that how you have it setup?

Inline image 1

Re: Clock

SmoochiesBoss
Close. I don't like the leading zero. See attached, paying attention to the RecordedTVHD clock right next to the system clock.

Re: Clock

Odd... I changed my settings to exactly yours and even rebooted my computer to make sure they stuck... it works fine for me. I'm not sure why it wouldn't. I'm using DateTime.Now.ToShortTimeString() which takes into account region information. http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/system.datetime.toshorttimestring.aspx

Here is a screenshot...

I'll see if I can find a way to force it.

Re: Clock

SmoochiesBoss
I will try a windows reboot when I get back home, too, though the settings haven't changed and I've rebooted since updating.

On May 31, 2013, at 14:47, "MJT Software [via Recorded TV HD Forum]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Odd... I changed my settings to exactly yours and even rebooted my computer to make sure they stuck... it works fine for me. I'm not sure why it wouldn't. I'm using DateTime.Now.ToShortTimeString() which takes into account region information. http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/system.datetime.toshorttimestring.aspx

Here is a screenshot...

I'll see if I can find a way to force it.

http://recorded-tv-hd-forum.1045789.n5.nabble.com/Clock-tp5708067p5708070.html
To unsubscribe from Clock, click here.
NAML

Re: Clock

nymkin
Same issue here, 7MC x64 ult and 7MC x64 pro. Haven't found a solution just yet

Re: Clock

What happens if you switch the "Format:" drop-down to "English (United Kingdom)" (or other that switches the Short time) and then adjust it from there?

Re: Clock

nymkin
I'll have to check when I get home, never thought to change that, being in the U.S. and all. One question, would that have any effect on other settings? TV and DVD for instance?

Re: Clock

nymkin
I changed the drop to English (United Kingdom) and guess what? It changed my settings to the 24 hr clock. But, It seems that RecordedTVHD follows whatever the Default region settings are. In other words, if you modify the settings English (United Kingdom) to a 12 hr, it stays at the 24hr format. I've tried this on various settings and it doesn't change. For now, the pc will be a bloke from England lol. Maybe there could be a tick box in Appearance for 12/24hr? Just a thought.... Thx!