Channel logos not displaying w MyChannelLogos XL

Channel logos not displaying w MyChannelLogos XL

theLuggage
Hi,

First, let me just say that I LOVE Recorded TV HD!

I'm running 1.8.0 on Win 7 Home Premium x64. I updgraded to My Channel Logos XL (http://www.mychannellogos.com/predownload) and now the logos don't appear in Recorded TV HD.

Any ideas on how to get them to show up?

Re: Channel logos not displaying w MyChannelLogos XL

I was not aware of MyChannelLogos XL. I'll have to download it and see what has been changed and see if I can get it working again.

Thanks.

Re: Channel logos not displaying w MyChannelLogos XL

Beaker1024
I'm interested in updating to using MyChannelLogos XL soon but will put that off until MJT can verify RecordedHD TV is compatible.

MJT - Any first thoughts on if this can be accomplished and possibly how hard (rough ETA)?

Re: Channel logos not displaying w MyChannelLogos XL

I've already got it fixed and I should be able to release it on the beta track soon.

Re: Channel logos not displaying w MyChannelLogos XL

chrisdfw
Thank you its the last thing needed for windows 8

Re: Channel logos not displaying w MyChannelLogos XL

LanceWebb
Can we get a Beta of v1.8 with the fix for MyChannelLogos XL?

Re: Channel logos not displaying w MyChannelLogos XL

Sorry... I meant to do it earlier, but I started working on a major speed and hopefully stability improvement... There are a couple of issues with that so far that I need to fix, but I will try to get the beta out within the next 7 days. Thanks.

Re: Channel logos not displaying w MyChannelLogos XL

Please try out the latest beta... I've added support for MyChannelLogos XL.... as well as some other things.

Latest Beta Info and Download Link