Change to Text View for Scheduled Shows (like in Standard Recorded TV)

eht

Change to Text View for Scheduled Shows (like in Standard Recorded TV)

eht
When I select "scheduled", it takes over 1 minute to update. This is way too long.

I like the text view of scheduled shows that in the standard recorded TV.  I like to see what gets recorded for that day.

Therefore, could you add the option of changing the scheduled shows view from the cover art to text?

I'm assuming this would eliminate the 1-2 minute wait that I'm experiencing.
eht

Re: Change to Text View for Scheduled Shows (like in Standard Recorded TV)

eht
MJT Software,

Could you please respond to the this request?

Re: Change to Text View for Scheduled Shows (like in Standard Recorded TV)

The cover art shouldn't really have anything to do with scheduled recordings taking that long to show up. It is just because Media Center's apis are slow. I've tried to speed this up in the past by doing this in the background on a timer but that introduced a memory leaks that I wasn't able to fix. I'll try to think of a better solution.