Capability to cleanup series data

tradetek
In the settings interface "Series Override" there currently is not a way to delete a series and it's data, meaning that over time the list will get quite long.

While the "Hide series with no recordings" helps, there are times where I need to show all series to manage artwork for series that are scheduled with a future airing that have the wrong metadata, and it would be nice if I could prune out series that I know I will never record again.

Re: Capability to cleanup series data

Good idea. I will work on adding that feature in.

Re: Capability to cleanup series data

Please try out the latest beta and let me know how that works for you. You can do this when in the Recorded TV HD settings interface under "Fix Identification Problems" and then under any of the first three options.

Latest beta info and download