Cannot configure appearance.

adone36
I just did an install on a new server (W7 64) and went to change the "cover flow" look in Recorded tv to the the left side list view. In my other machine a "wrench" symbol appears in the upper right corner and allows setting overscan and default view. It's not there on the new machine and nothing I can find shows me the option I want to configure. Anyone know what's wrong?

Re: Cannot configure appearance.

It might just be off the edge of the screen. Use your arrows keys to go to it and hopefully it will still work. Then you can use the overscan/underscan options so that it is back on the screen.

Re: Cannot configure appearance.

adone36
Just using the mouse in W8.1, you can see the "wrench" but when you put the cursor there MCE shows the minimize, window, and full screen windows icons and you cannot click on the config. I discovered if you hit the up arrow and then enter, you can get into the config most times.