Can't get to settings when the now playing thumbnail is in bottom right...

Can't get to settings when the now playing thumbnail is in bottom right...

Scyto
When I start playing something the go to recorded TV HD there is no way to get to settings, navigation always ends up on the now playing thumb in bottom left.

Re: Can't get to settings when the now playing thumbnail is in bottom right...

6ua885zz3473
Thank you for your posting. It was the clue that solved my issue of never being able to get to the settings!

I have long had WMC set up to launch and automatically go to the LIVE TV, there appears to be no way to enter settings in WMC at all!  Using the arrows will bring you down to the LIVETV but never to the settings.

After reading your post,  I decided to modify my launch command for the WMC so that it would no longer launch directly into LIVETV.  That worked and now I can get into my Recorded TV HD settings.  This is now an inconvenience but without knowing how to get to them, it was a major issue.