Can't get to Settings when program playing

Can't get to Settings when program playing

MalibuDave42
When nothing is playing, I can hit the down arrow to get to the Settings menu. If a program is playing (there is a box bottom left showing the program) I cannot down arrow to the program but cannot access Settings (nor down then right). If you view the program, press stop, move back to the RTVHD strip, then down, I can access the Settings menu.

Side note: It always seems strange to me to access the "set up menu" aka Settings to view, add, and modify upcoming recordings and series setting.  It seems like these things should be placed in another menu...YMWV

thanks

Re: Can't get to Settings when program playing

TheMayor
I think the not being able to change the settings when a show is playing, is by design

Re: Can't get to Settings when program playing

What version are you running and what theme?

Re: Can't get to Settings when program playing

You can get to the upcoming recordings and management by pressing OK/enter when hovering over "scheduled" if you have that header option available.