Can't change sort by in list view

ryttingm
In version 1.9 I can't change the method to sort each header using the remote/keyboard.  When I select the header it brings up the dialog to change the sort method, but when I use the arrow keys it still has the background list view highlighted.  I have to use the mouse to make the selection.  This only happens in list view.  Not metro/media center/poster.

Re: Can't change sort by in list view

Thank you for reporting. I've found the problem and a new version should be released within a few days to a week that contains the fix. Thanks.