Can't access shows in list

thorhtpc
I can not access a group of shows.  When I click on the series in the list it kicks me right back out into the main list.  I have tried restarting the RecordedHD TV service and rebooting the computer, but that didn't help.  All the rest of the series in the list work fine and I can access the shows from the regular WMC interface.

Thanks for your help.

Re: Can't access shows in list

Can you send the following file to support@recordedtvhd.com and let me know which series you are having trouble with?

C:\Users\Public\RecordedTVHD\database\RecordedTVHDdb.s3db

This will tell me if it is something with the database or something else.

Thanks.