Can't access play/favorites in list view

Can't access play/favorites in list view

ryttingm
I am running 1.5.10, there appears to be a bug in list view that makes it so I can't select the 2 options on the right side of the info view: play/favorites.  I can only move up/down with my keyboard and can't move left/right.

Re: Can't access play/favorites in list view

Thanks for reporting... I'll take a look and get it fixed asap.

Re: Can't access play/favorites in list view

This should be fixed in the latest beta.